Herzberg Trilogy Follow and Retweet Competition
- There is one set of 3 books in the Herzberg Trilogy (The Music Book, Fortune’s Sonata and A Motif of Seasons) signed by Edward Glover to give away.
How To Participate
- To enter you must follow @EG_Author and retweet one of the given competition tweets.
- No purchase necessary to enter. One entry per Twitter user.
- The promotion opens at 09:00 GMT on 11/11/16 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 17/11/16.
- An individual may submit one entry per Twitter account for the duration of the promotion. Subsequent entries will be disregarded.
- All entries will be pooled and a winner will be selected from the pool of entries by way of a random number generator by 17:00 GMT on 18/11/16.
- The winner will be notified by a comment on their entry by 17:30 on 18//11/16.
- Winners will be required to send a private message to the Edward Glover Twitter account to claim their prize within 48 hours of notification being sent. If a winner does not claim their prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize. A new winner will not be selected.
- Details of winners (name and country) may be announced on Edward Glover’s website and social channels.
- The prize will be despatched by 2nd class post within 1 month of the winner providing their address to @EG_Author.
Restrictions and limitations
- The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the discretion of the promoter.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, entries automatically generated by computer or bulk entries will be accepted.
- By submitting an entry to the promotion participants agree that Edward Glover and Re-Focus Associates Ltd has the absolute right to use content within that entry in whole or in part, or distorted in character or form, in conjunction with the participant’s own name for advertising, publicity, trade or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in any media, including, but not limited to the Edward Glover website and social channels.
- Neither Edward Glover nor Re-Focus Associates Ltd is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- If we reasonably believe that any claim is being made unlawfully or illegally we may reject or cancel any claim and you agree that you will have no claim against Edward Glover or Re-Focus Associates Ltd in respect of any rejection or cancellation. We reserve the right to take any further action we deem appropriate in such instances. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants we regard as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- Our decision in all matters is final and no correspondence shall be entered into. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend the promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to the entrant.
- The promoter of this competition is Re-Focus Associates Ltd. You can contact the promoter in relation to the promotion by writing to Edward Glover Competition c/o Re-Focus Associates Ltd, Swallow Barn, East Carleton, Norwich.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Twitter is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Edward Glover and his agents, and not to Twitter.